The Crystal gauge is IECEx and ATEX certified for zone 0 hazardous areas and measures from vacuum to 3000 PSIG at an uncertainty of up to 0.1% of reading.
- Accuracy of 0.1% of reading (20 to 100% of scale)
- IP67 rated, dust and immersion-proof housing
- Marine grade, corrosion resistant, nickel-plated aluminium casing
- Compensated for use with media between -10 and +50°C
- 7/16″-20 MP (Crystal CPF) female connection
- Interchangeable CPF adapter
- Accepts gases and fluids compatible with stainless steel
- Includes trial version of DataLoggerXP software
- Configurable for torque, force, level or any user defined increments
- Captures open and repeat values for safety valve (PSV) testing
- Ultra-low power mode provides over one year of continuous use
- RS-232 interface for configuration, data acquisition and logging
- Large, backlit, LCD screen.
IEC Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga (FTZU12.0009X)
- User manual
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration certificate
- 1/4 MNPT adapter
- Batteries (3 x AA)
- Safe case made from resilient, hard-wearing, thick plastic with a high-density foam insert interior to provide maximum protection against the elements, shock, vibration and drop impact.