The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter is the ultimate troubleshooting tool for electricians and instrumentation professionals, combining the functionality of a loop calibrator with the power of a digital multimeter.
- 24 V loop power supply
- Very large dual display
- Enhanced backlight with two brightness settings
- 1200 ohm drive capability on mA source
- HART mode setting with loop power and a built-in 250 ohm resistor
- 0% and 100 % buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms (V2.1) software.
- Test leads and clips
- User manual
- NATA recognised calibration certificate
- Safe case made from resilient, hard-wearing, thick plastic with a high-density foam insert interior to provide maximum protection against the elements, shock, vibration and drop impact.